Saturday, October 31, 2015

Business Lessons You Can Learn From Your Favorite Sports Team

Business Lessons You Can Learn From Your Favorite Sports Team

Comparing sports to business is not a new idea. The similarities are undeniable, so it makes sense that many business experts use sports terms and analogies to explain complex business concepts to the uninitiated. Recently, these similarities came to life for me, as I watched my daughter’s high school volleyball practice. It turns out, most of the problems they encountered on the court were the same ones I had coached my corporate clients through the day before. Here are three key insights I
See all stories on this topic



from Royalty Mart http://royaltymart.com/index.php/2015/10/31/business-lessons-you-can-learn-from-your-favorite-sports-team/

No comments:

Post a Comment