Sunday, November 1, 2015

What Should You Make of the Web Summit Controversy? A View Behind the Scenes

What Should You Make of the Web Summit Controversy? A View Behind the Scenes

Like many of you I read the Is Web Summit a Scam article making the rounds this week. I have attended Web Summits three times – it is not a scam. Let me get that out of the way. It’s a big conference and all big conferences charge money, make money and serve a diverse set of needs. I even wrote about my experiences attending Web Summit, something I rarely ever write about. I have absolutely no affiliation with the event, no economic interests and had no other reason for writing abo
See all stories on this topic



from Royalty Mart http://royaltymart.com/index.php/2015/11/02/what-should-you-make-of-the-web-summit-controversy-a-view-behind-the-scenes/

No comments:

Post a Comment